JUZTSAM SYSTEM ENTERPRISE
Domain and Hosting
What Is a Domain Name?
Domain name is the address of your website that people type in the browser URL bar to visit your website. In simple terms, if your website was a house, then your domain name will be its address.
Why Do You Need a Domain Name?
If you want to make your own website, you need a domain name so that people can visit your website from their computers, mobiles, tablets and laptops.
Why Do You Need a Hosting?
Just because you register a domain name doesn’t mean you automatically get a website. The domain name is the address of your website and your website hosting is the home where your website lives. So, you need a domain name and web hosting to create a functioning business website.
How to Get a Domain Name ?
Getting your own domain name isn’t difficult. You can register and purchase a domain name from many different companies like Namecheap.com.
Why Namecheap.com ?
- It’s cheap as the name suggests
- Free Whois privacy
- Live chat support by 24hours x 7days
- Extensive knowledge base
- Full DNS access
- Free PositiveSSL certificate for one year
- 2 factor authentication to secure your login
Namecheap differentiates itself in pricing which constantly most affordable ways to meet your web hosting and domain needs.
Most popular extensions go for:
- .Com – $8.88 with a $12.98 renewal rate
- .Net – $10.98 with a $14.98 renewal rate
- .Org – $9.18 with a $14.98 renewal rate
- .Io – $32.98 with a $34.98 renewal rate
- .Co – $7.98 with a $25.98 renewal rate
- .Ai – $58.98 with a $68.88 renewal rate
- .Ca – $11.98 with a $13.98 renewal rate
Even find deals on Namecheap for as low as $0.99 for certain extensions. This is the lowest price you are ever going to find.
Namecheap Popular .com domain name